Drive program and participant success; investing in the success of the team and going above and beyond to mentor the team
Motivate individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, creativity and broadcast of program results.
Program Description -
Our Global Professional Services Enablement Programs prepares consulting professionals for entry into the consulting practice. We support newly hired consultants, project managers, client management, technical account managers, trainers and other PS employees to acclimate them to the NetSuite environment and product. They participate in an initial enablement program focused on building product knowledge, implementation experience and consulting skills through training and development. Example activities include workshops, instructor led trainings and structured learning activities defined within their readiness program.
Job Description -
As a key leadership member in the Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit (GBU) Enablement organization, the Director is responsible for the overall program performance and direction. The position will be in one of our UK offices and direct activities across the EMEA region. In this role, you will oversee the development and execution of various training programs provided to the EMEA Consulting Practice; ensuring consistent delivery and experiences across locations and in collaboration with the Oracle NetSuite GBU. You will also work to ensure seamless team management across our sites and provide evaluation of the team. Furthermore, you will be responsible for contributing to the growth and development of the program and defining methods to measure its success. You will also work alongside the Oracle NetSuite recruiting teams to define and execute our campus recruiting initiatives for the Associate Consulting Program. Such responsibilities include identifying target Universities, degree programs, conducting candidate interviews, and participating in recruiting events.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with team management experience to grow and further develop a proven program. You will be in a unique position to help mold the next generation of Oracle NetSuite consultants and have a direct impact on the success of the practice. In this role, you'll report directly to, and receive direction from the Director of Professional Services Enablement.
Oversee the delivery of new hire onboarding programs for the consulting practice across multiple roles and ensure new hires complete their enablement objectives
Develop and provide continuous education to the EMEA teams on a periodic basis; utilizing either existing content created by the GBU or by contributing to the design and development of new content
Continuously conduct needs assessments in close coordination with key stakeholders and develop training programs accordingly
· Conduct continuous feedback efforts, providing timely and targeted content for enablement
Assist in the development and scaling of the Oracle NetSuite GBU Enablement Plan and schedule for enablement activities throughout the year
· Spearhead new initiatives within the various programs that will advance the goals of Enablement or the Consulting Practice
· Work effectively and cross functionally across the organization; earning trust and building relationships throughout
Design and implement metrics to measure enablement programs impact and effectiveness
Measure and report on the effectiveness of enablement investments and programs
· Participate in the recruiting process for future Associate Consulting classes
· Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the capabilities of NetSuite
Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to work in a global, team environment
Excellent people skills, including successful experience managing people or groups
· Experience in consulting, preferably in enterprise ERP software implementations
· Proven training and enablement experience; ideally in a consulting capacity
· Experience managing curriculum in a Learning Management System
· Ability to develop strategies and/or take broad or complex visions and develop structured plans, actions and metrics for execution
· Proactive approach and desire to launch and successfully execute new initiatives
· Strong team player with the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage internal and external responsibilities simultaneously
· Successful resource allocation, timeline and project management experience
· Outstanding communication skills; presentation, written, verbal, listening, and influencing
· Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalency or achievement of recognized professional level
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Consulting organization, you are responsible for ensuring that a quality, integrated software solution is delivered in a timely manner, at budget, and to our client*s satisfaction. This involves working closely with the client to understand and manage their expectations, as well as working closely with Oracle and third-party vendors to ensure delivery.
Serves in a second line practice management role. Plans, organizes, directs and controls the work activities and staff of a Service Line consulting practice, while also maintaining individual utilization goals. Ensures effective pursuit and completion of profitable consulting engagements while selling Oracle capabilities and assuring reference ability.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or Business or equivalent. Balance of advanced technical skills, functional knowledge, client consultative skills and operational management experience. Has 5-8 years of experience in senior consulting/engagement lead assignments. Ability to develop relationships at the executive level. Willing to travel regionally with some national/international travel.
Registered Office: St John's House, 54 St John's Square, Clerkenwell, London, EC1V 4JL
Company registration number: 04916375. VAT no. GB853 421 340