You will be responsible for the growth and development of the College's Apprenticeship provision across multiple subject areas including; Business Administration, Customer Services, Health & Social Care and Early Years.
Morgan Hunt are looking for an experienced Head of Business Development with extensive experience with the management of a sales pipeline in the Apprenticeship and WBL sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an ambitious FE College in the Greater London Area to develop and increase their market share. Part of the role is to work strategically with the Director of Apprenticeships to develop the offerings and standards.
* Manage the team effectively to increase apprenticeship starts
* Design, develop and implement strategic sales plans and KPI structures
* Lead on all employer engagement and client facing activities
* Lead the sales team to achieve targets and increase the number of learner
* Motivating the sales team and create a consultative sales approach
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent Business Development Skills
* Strong leadership & management skills
* Good all-round knowledge of the Apprenticeship market
* Experience of managing a large work based learning provision
* Knowledge of the quality assurance procedures, validation and audit reviews
Offering / Package:
Salary Negotiable depending on experience
If you are immediately available to start a new opportunity and keen to help develop an inspirational Apprenticeship Department in Further Education, please contact the Morgan Hunt Senior Appointments team by email or call 0207 419 8910.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Registered Office: St John's House, 54 St John's Square, Clerkenwell, London, EC1V 4JL
Company registration number: 04916375. VAT no. GB853 421 340