PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
• Our Acceptable Use Policy (below), which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
If you purchase premium membership and advertising services from our site, our Terms and conditions of supply (below) will apply to the sales.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
executive-i.com is a site operated by executive-i Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04916375 and have our registered office at 43 Pine Grove, London, N20 8LA. Our main trading address is 43 Pine Grove, London, N20 8LA. Our VAT number is GB 853 421 340.
We are a limited company.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply (below).
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (below).
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us (and other users of the Site) a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the next paragraph (Rights you licence).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (see below).
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
RIGHTS YOU LICENCE
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant the following licenses:
• LICENCES GRANTED TO THE WEBSITE OWNER
• LICENCES GRANTED TO OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (see below)
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
TERMS OF SUPPLY - CONSUMER - CAREER SERVICES (I-ADVANCE MEMBERSHIP)
i-advance Career Membership is for 1, 3, 6 or 12 month periods, automatically renewable at the end of the period.
All membership subscriptions renew automatically, unless we terminate it or you let us know you wish to cancel either through your account here [INSERT LINK} or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
All direct debit amounts are fixed for the duration of a members subscription, however if a member cancels their subscription and then resubscribes at a later date, they will be required to pay the subscription fees current at that specific time.
Payments are processed using Stripe, a secure internet payment solution. All subscription fees quoted are inclusive of VAT.
If you wish to stop automatically renewing membership you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Your membership will be cancelled should your username and password be distributed or used by others, and we have the right to refuse or cancel membership at any time.
The granting of refunds of monies paid by you to this company is at the reasonable discretion of this company. If you believe you are entitled to a refund, you must notify this company promptly in writing, specifying your reasons for requesting a refund. You acknowledge that you will not be entitled to a refund (i) after the period of fourteen days from the date of commencement of your subscription; nor (ii) within the first fourteen days of your subscription in the event that you have used your subscription to obtain benefit from our site, by accessing career intelligence; contacting companies or other contacts through our network or receiving career consultation from one of our career coaches.
i-advance Career Consultations are purchased on an hourly rate, and are non-refundable once a consultation has been undertaken with one of our career coaches.
TERMS OF SUPPLY - CORPORATE SERVICES (Corporate+ and Premium/ Featured Job Listings)
All recruiters and jobseekers must adhere to the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
All jobs are live for a maximum of 1 calendar month. If you extend the expiration beyond the period or repost the Ad, another credit will be charged unless otherwise agreed.
Any additional credits above and beyond your membership may be purchased using top-ups or you can upgrade your account for even more savings.
We reserve the right to cancel your account without notice should you not follow our fair usage policy (below) or post relevant and suitable content through your account; or if your company becomes insolvent, goes into liquidation or ceases trading.
If you purchase a single credit or job credit pack, your credits will be valid for a maximum of 12 months.
Credits through Corporate+ membership are valid for one month (unless otherwise agreed). Credits will reset once the month is up and your Corporate+ membership renews.
Our subscription membership (Corporate+) offers major savings on multiple job packs and network access. As such cancellation should be no sooner than 6 months after commencement of contract, unless agreed in writing with one of our sales team prior to commencement of your contract. Thereafter, cancellation can be made at any point and will run until the month runs it’s course.
All prices are in accordance with our Corporate prospectus unless agreed and confirmed in writing prior to purchase, any special discounts are at our discretion and are strictly private and confidential.
Termination before the end of the membership term may, at our discretion, result in loss of agreed discount.
All prices are subject to VAT in addition to the quoted price on the prospectus or through your account.
Company name(s), trademark(s) and logo(s)
For the purposes of providing our career and networking services, you give executive-i Limited permission to use your company’s IP including associated logos, trademarks and company names.
Please note, we operate as a career and networking portal only, we do not introduce or supply jobseekers to recruiters or companies.
a) We do not select candidates for jobs
b) We do not perform due diligence or background checks on jobseekers skills, education or work experience to assess their suitability for a job
c) We do not confirm a jobseekers willingness to gain employment with a particular company or undertake a certain job
d) We do not confirm or submit any legal requirements for a jobseeker to perform a particular job
e) We do not recommend whether or not a jobseeker should take on a particular job or seek employment with a particular company
f) We do not persuade or dissuade any companies or recruiters to consider the application of any particular jobseeker
g) We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of any job advertisements or CVs. All due diligence must be carried out by recruiters and jobseekers.
In summary, we do not get involved in the recruitment process in any way shape or form or introduce jobseekers to work, we are purely a networking and career intelligence portal for the executive market.
FAIR USAGE POLICY (Corporate/ Company users)
You agree that we, executive-i Limited may, at our discretion and without notice, remove from our site any advertisements and recruiter or company profiles that breach our fair usage policy, or may be subject to the cost of 1 premium credit:
• Jobs must be for executive level candidates. Any job with Director, Managing, Chief, or Head in the title tends to fit the bill. If it’s a job that is out of that remit it must pay over 50k (unless a board level role) or at least 300 per day if interim in nature. Highly specialised jobs probably won’t make the grade but do email us for confirmation at email@example.com
• Jobs must be genuine opportunities and not commercial opportunities, pyramid/ ponzi schemes or other products or business services
• Logos, links, email addresses, and documents are not permissible within the job description itself, that is reserved for premium advertisements. Links and emails are included in the application options provided.
• All application links provided must provide up-to-date details on the job advertised and not contain illegal, defamatory, irrelevant or commercial content.
• Advertisements that discriminate on grounds of race, sex, age or disability are illegal and should we deem any advertisement to be discriminatory, we will remove it and inform you immediately, unless it can be altered to a satisfactory level.
• It is your responsibility to deal with responses in a professional and timely manner. It is your responsibility to undertake the necessary due diligence to ascertain a jobseekers' suitability and as such we cannot guarantee any responses from suitable jobseekers
• It is your responsibility to ensure your conduct and advertisements placed comply with the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
Fair Usage/ Network Database Rights
• All Copyright, IP and Database rights belong to executive-i Limited.
• Users must not download more than 100 CVs per week per account.
• Contact within the network and retention/ downloading of jobseeker details are for the sole purpose of filling the live jobs you are recruiting for.
• All data from our database must not be used for any commercial or illegal purposes and must be deleted once your membership has ended or the job has closed, whichever is sooner.
• You will not scrape our database to supplement your own database or resell our data onto third parties. You must comply with the Data protection Act 1998.
You will indemnify us against any claims made in relation to any job advertisement that contains discriminatory, illegal or defamatory content or links, or any other claims so arising such as unprofessional conduct when corresponding with or contacting jobseekers.
FAIR USAGE POLICY (All Users)
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.executive-i.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use (above).
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out in our Terms & Conditions
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use (above).
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
◦ any part of our site;
◦ any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
◦ any software used in the provision of our site; or
◦ any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
• Chat rooms.
• Bulletin boards.
• Search Network
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
• Be accurate (where they state facts).
• Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
• Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
• Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Promote any illegal activity.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
• Issue of a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
executive-i TM and i-advanceCareer TM are UK registered trade marks of executive-i Limited.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Registered Office: St John's House, 54 St John's Square, Clerkenwell, London, EC1V 4JL
Company registration number: 04916375. VAT no. GB853 421 340